Head of Digital Marketing
Heading up an excellent digital marketing team, the Head of Digital Marketing will be responsible for the company's digital marketing strategy. This role will be Sussex based.
The business is a growing B2B global organisation with offices in Sussex; this is a global role that will be responsible for the global digital strategy.
As the Head of Digital Marketing you will:
- Lead a team of digital specialists to develop and execute the digital marketing strategy
- Provide guidance, training and motivation as necessary to develop your team
- Keep abreast of industry trends to ensure your strategy is constantly adapting and improving
- Work with the wider business to ensure they are fully supported by the digital marketing team
- Work with your team to deliver meaningful MI across digital marketing that aids decision making within the business
- Constantly analyse and improve the company's digital marketing.
As well as having a strategic focus, this role will require the successful candidate to have a thorough understanding of all digital marketing channels.
The successful Head of Digital Marketing will have:
- A proven track record working in digital marketing (c.8-10 years)
- A strong understanding of all digital marketing channels; SEO, PPC, social, email and CMS management
- Team management / leadership experience - you will be managing a team, so this is essential
- Exceptional communication skills
- Insight and analytics experience
- Experience within a global business
- A passion for all things digital, with your finger on the pulse of the latest digital trends and offerings
- Experience across B2B and B2C - would be beneficial.
This would be a perfect role for someone looking to step up into a senior position, so if you are currently at Senior Manager / Head of level please reach out.
The successful Head of Digital Marketing will receive a competitive package of £70,000 to £80,000 per annum - including bonus, car, generous holiday plus much more! This role will be Sussex based moving forward, with flexible working available.