Procurement Category Manager - IT
The successful procurement category manager in this role will oversee spend for software and hardware for a variety of clients.
The client is market leader in the technology industry.
- Manage spend across software and hardware, and ensure value is achieved across all procurement processes
- Build long lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and promote the value of procurement
- Ensure best practice is adhered to, as led by global and local strategy
- Ensure sustainability projects are introduced, and that targets are achieved
- Work collaboratively with the team in improving processes, and ensuring excellent service to stakeholders
The successful candidate will be motivated, driven and someone who thrives in a fast paced environment. They will also have extensive experience in purchasing software and hardware in different businesses.
This role offers £50 000 - £60 000 + benefits