With UK and global exposure, this position works closely with the Head of Marketing and wider business to create new initiatives to grow customer awareness and loyalty across a variety of services and channels. With a focus on strategy development, channel marketing, communication and data analytics, this position will suit a proactive Marketing Manager with a passion for pairing candidate insight, innovation and sales.
Global, iconic Consumer blue chip at the forefront of innovation, this client is renown for their fast-paced and dynamic business culture and market leading products and services.
- Creating and delivering marketing assets and category services across the 360 marketing mix including but not limited to: online, PR, trade marketing, events and CRM
- Lead the strategy and communication across digital, retail, loyalty and media channels
- Work in close partnership with several brand, channel and retail businesses within the UK to evaluate existing and new initiatives in conjunction with global assets and initiatives
- Connect and influence multiple category stakeholders to lead on a cross-category vision for the UK
- Cross functional partnership with wider teams to lead best in class product and services structures and customer care
The role involves working on multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to run these whilst remaining flexible, adaptable and positive is crucial:
- Proven track record of end to end brand management, preferably within a large and dynamic organisation
- Ideally you will come from a Consumer-led / devices background having delivered excellent marketing results previously
- Well versed in leading insight and data-led brand and channel marketing strategies with measurable ROI
- A Self-starter, you will use initiative to deliver what's needed whilst working cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Confident in building a network, collaborates and knows how to deliver a vision, a plan and then make it happen
- Strong communication skills with the capacity to translate plans into commercial outcomes
- Excellent project and time management
- Able to work toward ambitious deadlines with excellent attention to detail
A 12 Month contract (may extend) within an innovative and dynamic consumer-led blue chip. Fast paced and fun business culture, flexible working and offering an incredible platform for career progression within FMCG, Consumer and Tech.