Head of Front-End Development
We are looking for a Head of Front-End Development to join an exciting well-funded start up.
This will be to build out and manage our small but growing multi-disciplined team of software engineers.
You will be supporting them in creating and launching a brand-new product we have received generous funding for.
We are looking for a leader who leads by example, has a fair approach and does not mind getting stuck in.
We work in an environment that whilst individuals must take ownership for their work, we are also a team that are there to support on another.
As a big part of this position will be growing the team previous recruitment experience is a must.
You must be able to understand what clean, reusable code looks like as well as open to trying new technologies.
- Mapping out technical approach maintaining the quality of code
- Delivering projects on time with sensible, realistic timeframes
- Completing team appraisals and progress
- Directly involved in the hiring an interview process of new candidates
- Running Front End Sprint Meetings
- Monitoring your team's collective progress
- 5 years Front End Development experience with 3 years leading a team
- Grown out teams in the past and have gotten involved with the recruitment process
- Open minded to new technologies
- Flexible working hours and WFH
- Sick pay, 25-days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Fixed bonus structure
- Generous pension and family health care