Power BI Developer
This role would be appropriate to those with extensive experience of developing reports within Power BI and would suit someone with a great knowledge of SQL Server, a guru of SSIS.
This is a extremely urgent position and we will look to book interviews as early as the 25th of January. Please apply now to avoid disappointment. Please note we are unable to support those requiring visa sponsorship at this time.
My client is a partnership-driven firm that works closely with a diverse mixture of both local and multinational firms to facilitate their growth and allow them access to facilities that are unrivalled in regards to location, services and environment. They are a champion for flexible working and provide start-up with the environment needed to prosper.
· You will be responsible for redesigning the way the firm creates reports & visualisation of the firms data. (Power BI)
· Experience modelling data with DAX
· Improving, designing and advancing the data warehouse & capture and ETL (SSIS) processes.
· Over time manage a small team of similar type resources and oversee the expansion of the team.
· Develop new data tools and services by understanding the business requirements, priorities and needs and provide a solution to them.
· Be the go-to Power BI report creation specialist for any internal super users with Power BI queries
- Power BI Development Experience
- ETL development (SSIS Package Knowledge)
- Hands on expert knowledge of Power BI and the knowledge to work with senior stakeholders to design and implement KPI metric, dashboards & reports (inc. DAX, Power Query ETC), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Strong data interrogation and analysis skills through use of tools such as SQL
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Azure Knowledge
A salary of up to £60,000 is on offer to the successful candidate as well as a bonus scheme and in line with the firms values flexible working post quarantine, you will also be given the knowledge to develop and learn new skills with the Azure cloud platform.