Interim Supply Planner and CoPack
This global FMCG business is looking to hire a Supply Planner and a CoPack Planner. Both roles are essential for the success within supply chain throughout 2021. Both roles are 6-18 month interim contracts
Our client is a world leading FMCG business, that produce a number of well known food and drinks products found in kitchen around the world. They offer a high level of autonomy and long term career prospects. The business has an excellent and collaborative culture, where individuals are able to thrive. Based in London but currently working from home.
Supply Planner role:
- Manage the supply planning and replenishment strategies
- Maintenance in SAP - Specifically Dynamic Planning system settings
- Inventory strategies - Safety stock / Factory reliability / transit times
- Daily review stock coverage highlighting potential service challenges
- Supply into Ireland
- Inventory control & reconciliation with market 3rd Party Logistic providers
- Brand waste management & root cause analysis
- Liaising with the Initiatives team on NPD launches
CoPack Planner role:
- Provide operational management for our Co-packer portfolio with responsibility for Project, Event and Vendor management.
- Operational leadership for 6 co-packers across 3 countries ensure best practice
- Price negotiations with suppliers
- SLA management
- Working with vendors and marketing to develop business solutions from concept to launch.
- Leading cross functional projects
- Event management
- Establish performance metrics and oversee periodic review processes for Co-packers and key suppliers
- Ensure that sales needs are met by securing the right capacity with the co-packers
- Strong oral, written and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with various stakeholders (internally and externally).
- Proactive approach, working with minimum supervision.
- Collaborative approach to teamwork.
- Degree Calibre
- Proven experience (FMCG) - Supply/Demand planning, co-pack or manufacturing
- Proven project management skills
- Strong systems knowledge - computer literate with a strong analytical capability (Excel & SAP & experience preferred)
£225 - £275pd (equivalent to £50,000 salary)
London based, but currently working from home
+ long term career opportunities