Interim Global Procurement Category Manager - Construction
Role/Assignment: Interim Global Procurement Category Manager - Construction
Contract Type: Day-Rate
Remuneration: £500 per day
Target Start Date: ASAP
Date Advertised: 14/01/2021
Client Description: International PLC
The Group Procurement Team, Local Procurement Teams and Property Team require the support from an experienced Procurement Manager, who comes from a strong construction background and ideally has successfully operated across a global organisation. You will be tasked with taking ownership of Procurement for the whole of the Group’s construction interests, projects can range from minor works and facility maintenance up to delivering multi-million manufacturing facilities across their global footprint.
- Advise division and local management teams on all matters relating to construction, upkeep and maintenance related to their facilities and infrastructure.
- Create a plan to form a panel of approved construction/maintenance partners which can support any of the Group’s requirements.
- Create a best-practice guide, defining rules and procedures that need to be adhered to, during any construction related activity.
- Take ownership of any current or future procurement activities relating to construction e.g. contracts, tenders, service delivery.
- Collaborate with the Group’s Property and Business teams to create and implement construction category strategies
- This would suit an experienced procurement manager/professional who either comes directly from the Construction Sector and or a Construction Division within a large multi-national.
- CIPS Qualified and ideally RICS or related property qualification
- Global Experience and or experience working within a large corporate that operates through a group and divisional structure
- Immediately Available
Apply for Interim Global Procurement Category Manager - Construction
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly