Senior Director - Business Data Architect, Business Information Archit
Senior Director - Business Data Architect, Business Information Architecture and Cloud Data Transformation
Salary: $190k to $210k Flex plus $25k to $35k bonus
Location: McLean, VA
Looking for a Senior Director of Business Data Architecture, cloud data transformation, data strategy migration, data capabilities, business information architecture. 15+ years experience and 8 years management.
- Lead the strategic direction for business information architecture, metadata management, business data architecture, and data strategy functions.
- Lead the strategy and migration approach of the Single-Family data ecosystem to be modernized using cloud-native technologies.
- Evangelize the data strategy and corresponding strategic roadmaps to help the organization understand the data transformation journey and actively engage in it.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction on behalf of Single-Family business for the Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) program, program to adhere to and meet the data management requirements set forth by its regulator, Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA).
- Collaborate with business and IT partners to develop and utilize information architecture, inclusive of conceptual/logical data modelling capabilities and data lineage capabilities, in support of achieving business tactical and strategic goals and objectives.
- 15+ years of relevant experience and 8+ years of management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience leading data modernization efforts using Cloud native technologies
- Proficient and proven experience in Cloud concepts including Data Virtualization, Data Lake, Data Ingestion, etc.
- Experience in leading a Data Strategy and Business Data Architecture function
- Experience with leading a Metadata Management function and business information modelling techniques (eg, conceptual and logical data modelling in relational and non-relational structures)
- Experience with leading and implementing data management best practices within a business operational environment