Account Director - Health
Health Account Director
London or Leeds
The Group Account Director role is specifically established to enable the growth of new logo UK Health Accounts and support the expansion existing UK Health Accounts.
The role is to lead and take responsibility for our client's relationship with key customers assuming responsibility for strategic partnership and revenue growth, working closely across the Group to support effective service delivery and customer satisfaction,
The role will help drive account growth by focusing on Strategic Account Development through Customer focus and entrepreneurship. It will achieve both trust and respect from the customer's critical stakeholders through a close understanding and alignment of Group Wide capabilities with their strategic direction.
The role has the responsibility for the ongoing identification, assessment and development of Digital services business opportunities within key UK Health accounts that already have procured Digital Services, developing wallet share and footprint .
The individual will develop new business, retain existing business and build strategic relationships both within the Account(s) and through engagement with all Group Service lines.
Working in this role, responsibilities will include:
- The role is senior and is effectively a Managing Director of all business delivered into the customer.
- Be the principal business interface with the customer at all levels
- Deliver forecast revenue and growth from the account(s)
- Work across the Group in a manner that keeps Customer Satisfaction high
- Ensure that the account(s) deliver against their forecast P&L
- Identify, nurture and sustain strong business and personal relationships with all stakeholder who have an influence over services which may be delivered by the Group
- Act as a trusted advisor to key customer stakeholders
- Act as a coach and partner to customer CXO's in helping them develop strategies leveraging global sourcing and establish the Group as a leader and preferred partner to their organisations
- Identify all current opportunities within strategic accounts, present Group capabilities, develop commercial offerings and gain commitment from prospects leading to current and future revenue
- Lead the development of new business opportunities and the retention and expansion of existing business in defined, existing strategic and growth account(s)
- Build relationships with Delivery teams, Pre-Sales, Consulting and Service Lines and take responsibility for their actions with the customer
- Analyse market trends and their implications for the customer to shape future opportunities and then develop strategies to win them.
- Stay tuned to market and competition, participate in trade events, conferences and customer forums and provide inputs to the practice teams towards developing contextual offerings Assets' that will help differentiate the Group in the marketplace.
- Meet and exceed sales revenue, future revenue and Customer Satisfaction targets within agreed margins and enterprise governance processes
- Demonstrable success in building business and handling of the complete capture cycle in global delivery model.
- Proven ability to operate at a senior management position and to influence executive level business and technical decisions.
- Has run a complex client account team successfully
- Proven ability to manage accounts as a full P&L
- Background in Health Sector is highly desirable