Mulesoft Business Analyst - Contract
Mulesoft Business Analyst - Contract, remote working
Alexander Ash are working with a global information technology consulting firm who are MuleSoft Business Analyst to support the implementation of solution using Mulesoft ESB/Cloud Hub Integration tools for a blue chip Consumer Manufacturing client.
- Strong experience in Mulesoft
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple Clients (India and global) and in complex, multi-location projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to own and manage business & system requirements for projects and adept in process mapping, user stories, UML diagrams, interface documentation and traceability Matrix and process change management
- Good functional knowledge and deep understanding of E-commerce (including D2C), Omni-channel Retailing and Order Management
- Experience in integration with other E-commerce ecosystem components including PIM, OMS, CRM, CMS, BI/Web analytics, Price/Payment/Loyalty Management Systems, Customer Service Center, Search Engines
- Working knowledge of commerce platforms such as SAP Hybris/IBM Commerce/Magento/is an added advantage
- Master's in Business Administration with demonstrated prior experience as a Business Analyst or Business Consultant for 8 - 12 years in Retail & Consumer Goods domain.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.