I am currently working with one of the fastest growing software groups in need of an International Controller. The business has doubled in 12 months both organically and via an aggressive buy& build strategy, reaching £70m in revenues.
Working alongside an accomplished GCFO with several exits under his belt, your role will be to focus on the finance integration of future acquisitions ensuring EBIDTA and cash flow targets whilst delivering operational and data synergies to optimise growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Pre-acquisition: To review, assess DD conclusions and to refine financial targets and investment metrics.
- Post-acquisition: To lead the integration onto common regional accounting and billing platforms, including alignment of reporting, finance policy, controls, compliance, and chart of accounts. Management of any contractual transition or indemnity issues.
- Commercial finance: To develop forecast and budget plans - aligning KPI's and improving working capital.
This is an evolving, fast pace culture. In terms of personality, we are looking for a hands-on, analytical, and pragmatic individual with a strong focus on detail. You will be confident, credible, and strong at driving process improvement / change management.
- Experience of acquisition integration and data analytics is essential
- Excellent systems and data management skills
Apply for International Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly