Part Time Finance Director
Exciting opportunity to join the Senior Leadership team of this ambitious East of England professional services business. Supporting their growth strategy you will be a fully qualified, technically strong Finance Director who is confident working within a complex, regulated environment and who has exceptional attention to detail. Providing essential financial reporting, compliance and Company Secretarial services, initially this will be a two-three day a week role, but it is envisaged to evolve into a full-time position within two years. The business is seeking a very collaborative, open and credible leader who will build strong relationships across the business and provide expert advice to the Board.
• Ensure systems, processes and controls are fully compliant, robust and efficient in line with regulatory requirements
• Provide insightful financial analysis on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers to support commercial decision making.
• Lead a small finance team, overseeing the accurate and timely preparation of intercompany reporting, monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements
• Investment appraisal and due diligence on potential acquisitions
• Work collaboratively with the CEO on the preparation of budgets/rolling forecasts and cash flow projections
• Ensure requisite controls, systems and infrastructure are in place to support future growth, challenging the status quo if needed.
• Build effective relationships with relevant external advisors
Essential Experience required
• Professionally qualified accountant ACA preferred, having trained within a Top 10 firm
• Technically strong with experience of working in a regulated environment.
• Experience implementing new systems and controls for compliance and regulatory reporting
• Excellent financial modelling and analytical skills
• People, values and culture driven
• Integrity, credibility and discretion
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
• Encourages improvement in operational efficiencies and business processes
• Role model for professional standards
Salary c£80,000 90,000 pa pro rata + benefits
Apply for Part Time Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly