Architectural Technician - residential development
4 days left
Architectural Technician invited to join expanding residential developer, working on sites across the East Midlands and Cambridgeshire.
Residential development arm within one of the UK's largest main contractors. Their contemporary house types have been designed to a high standard to fulfil the needs of multiple home owners throughout its life time, with technical detailing considered throughout down to the minutia.
Working on intimate sites, you will be tasked with ensuring all architectural information is accurate, all necessary approvals and regulations are met and awarded, ready for start on site where you will support in answering technical queries. Typical duties can include:
- Coordination of design and working drawings for core range and site specific housetypes
- Production of standard details and external works information
- Liaise with external consultants for ancillary technical information, ensuring technical and regulatory compliance, and cost efficiency.
- Optimise buildability through implementation of cost effective design solutions
- Architectural technical support to the site teams
- You will have a strong Architectural Background with demonstrable experience working directly for or with a residential developer.
- Up-to-date knowledge of UK Building regulations and NHBC requirements are mandatory.
- An understanding of both timber frame and traditional builds.
- Ability and previous experience of manipulating house type drawings for planning requirements.
- Competent use of AutoCAD.
- Driving licence and CSCS card.
highly competitive and attractive starting salary ahead of others, with flexible working and room for progression. You will also receive a car or car allowance of £5,500 and annual bonus based on company performance.