PE Backed Consultancy CFO
Our client is a well-respected PE Backed Consultancy (people based) business who is looking to hire a high calibre CFO as they look to continue to grow the business through a number of ongoing M&A projects in the pipeline and genuine development opportunities, this company has an impressive growth agenda.
As CFO you'll be a key player in the strategic financial insight of the business along with developing KPIs and building cash management. You'll also be supporting and growing the existing financial team. M&A is a key part of this fast growing business which has previously been very client focused and they are now turning towards a focus on infrastructure. Culture is an important focus for this business which is people focused. You'll be working alongside an impressive CEO to achieve the joint commercial growth for the business.
The CFO will be the right-hand person to the CEO having overall responsibility for the finance and operations function and have a strong presence in professionalising, leading, and implementing all controls, processes, and procedures in order to drive growth for the business.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA), preferably chartered
- Has extensive experience in PE Backed businesses and taking it through an Exit.
- Be proactive and entrepreneurial with exceptional interpersonal skills, and be a skilled communicator.
- A track record of implementing and improving accounting systems, processes and management information and financial reporting is a must.
- Experience of acquisitions and integrations.
- Ability to mentor and motivate the finance team.
- Ideally experience of working in a people based business
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.