PE Backed Chief Financial Officer
4 days left
A challenging opportunity has arisen at a PE-backed who are currently seeking a CFO in the North West. The business requires hands-on, decisive leadership as it undergoes a fundamental transformation. The business is well known and has real potential for the future.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Initially responsible for re-positioning the finance function as a central business function
- Working closely with the board to guide strategy
- Identify performance gaps and potential improvement opportunities
- Coordinating stakeholder management with the PE-firm
- Dealing with bank negotiations
- Heading up debt reconstruction strategies
- Managing the full finance teams through a period of change and development
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record to be a CFO or FD in PE backed environments and strong experience leading mid to small size business. Applicants should be qualified accountants, preferably chartered (ACA, ACCA and ACMA).
Please understand that due to the expected high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Apply for PE Backed Chief Financial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly