CFO PE Backed Wholesale Distribution
4 days left
Our client is a PE backed wholesale distribution business and they are currently seeking a highly calibre and experienced Chief Financial Officer to drive rapid improvement within the company while working alongside the CEO to implement these changes. The CFO responsibilities will include supporting the CEO and the leadership team and taking responsibility for the financial function, improving and setting up systems, processes, controls and financial controls.
The ideal CFO candidate must:
- Be prepared to investigate, analyse, and interpret all of the company's vital information in order to inform long term strategic decision making and planning.
- Have prior experience sorting out systems and processes to professionalise the finance function and team is a must.
- Understanding of the major responsibilities that come with overseeing all financial aspects of the business
- Have the ability to have strategic focus on delivering shareholder value
- Implement robust working capital controls and detailed cash flows
- Have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, has strong leadership and strategic skills to ensure a hands on successful approach.
Further Essential Requirements;
- Previous experience working in wholesale distribution or related sectors
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA)
- Have extensive, and a proven track record of working within PE Backed wholesale distribution business is highly desirable.
- Prior experience improving business performance in a highly challenged market
- Been in Autonomous FD/CFO role previously
- Experience in a complex financial environment
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.
Apply for CFO PE Backed Wholesale Distribution
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly