Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing to join this dynamic global business with head offices in Liverpool to be responsible for planning and delivering their marketing strategy in order to achieve the strategic goals of the business.
Large global manufacturing organisation with offices in Liverpool.
The role of the marketing Manager is to develop the marketing strategies with the goal of maximising profit and market share, whilst ensuring that customers are satisfied. As well as ensuring effective internal communications to employees.
You will be based in Liverpool and will be responsible for:
- Developing the overall marketing strategy, based on commercial objectives and market characteristics
- Develop the Marketing policy, procedures, plans and toolkits, advising commercial teams on the application of these to different customer segments and measures return on marketing investment
- Works cross functionally with product development and sales teams, to develop and deliver a marketing plan for each product category
- Plans, develops and delivers tactical marketing campaigns to assist in the achievement of operational marketing goals.
- Coordinates or participates in promotional activities or trade shows
- Provides specialist advice on the interpretation and application of policies and procedures
- Communicates the Marketing plan to product and commercial teams and motivates people to achieve local business goals
- is the voice of the customer internally and ensures that the customer is represented in all business and product planning
The successful Marketing Manager will need to be able to demonstrate that they can effectively plan and prioritise work to meet commitments and develop and deliver multi-channel communications.
You will need to be able to interpret complex information and build partnerships and work collaboratively with other areas within the business.
You will have proven experience of managing teams and delivering on marketing plans in a b2b environment and will need to be based out of their Liverpool office.
£50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits