Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Partner Financial are currently working with a multi-billion global consumer brand. This complex organisation has operations around the world and is now embarking on their next phase of growth. The business has set a clear strategic agenda to achieve market excellence and will be delivering against this agenda by further investing and developing in their regional entities through acquisition.
Reporting to the Regional CFO, you will be responsible for coordinating the planning, budgeting, and forecasting of the entities within this region which covers Europe and Africa.
- Coordinating the preparation of the budgets/forecasts of the entities within scope, interacting with different stakeholders and following the functional guidelines
- Reviewing and providing input to the Regional CFO for the sign-off of the Financial Statements of the regional entities
- Providing Global with ideas to improve Planning & Controlling related processes & tools, as well as supporting the implementation
- Guiding local Finance teams in Planning & Controlling related matters
- Leading the review of tender documents, business plans, preparation, or direct involvement on contract negotiations
- Providing insight and analysis of topics passed for resolution by the Board of Directors of the entities within scope
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA or ACCA)
- Previous experience working within a matrix, fast paced, international retail or consumer business
- Excellent and proven stakeholder management skills at a senior level
- Experience of running an FP&A function in a similar sized organisation
- Fluency in additional European languages is advantageous
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.