Jonson Beaumont Core-Specialists in law firm merger integration
We have a unique offering for clients because of our specialist team. Each team member has extensive practical operational planning and implementation experience of mergers within the legal sector and understands the potential pitfalls.
We are increasing our team because mergers are an increasingly popular option to succeed in the changing legal climate where standing still is not an option.
If you are a COO or CFO and would relish long-term high level contracting projects, where your expertise will bring clarity as you know what should be in place for day one of the merger, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- You will have put together a project plan for a merger or for merger integration
- An accountable leader, with deep understanding of the pitfalls to pre-empt them.
- You will know what the unforeseen challenges are likely to be and demonstrate that you can and have dealt with them
- You will be objective, confident, and ethical in a time of exceptional change.
- You will be able to unravel complex situations and bridge the gaps in culture and perception
- A leader that knows new relationships in a merged firm must be built and you will facilitate that at all levels, not just with partners
- It is essential that you can motivate and involve people and inspire them to commit to the new firm
- At an emotive time, you need to be tough but empathetic at all levels with people whose roles might be affected
- Above all you should be self-confident but have few ego requirements. You are not there for credit or recognition but to get the job done effectively.
This is a specialist team, and it is essential that you have relevant, in-depth experience within the legal sector of merger integration. Without that on this occasion we will not reply to your application.