CFO / COO
- Contract Type
Our client is a software specialist growth equity firm that has recently raised its first institutional fund. The firm is comprised today of 4 experienced investment professionals, and is focused on investing in rapidly growing, founder-owned, software businesses across Europe- a strategy they have a proven track record of success in executing. Having completed the first investment from the fund in December 2020, the firm is looking to hire a CFO/COO to implement financial, operational and regulatory best practices as the firm grows.
The CFO/COO will report to the Managing Partner and their responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of investor reporting best practice
- Implementation of portfolio company reporting best practice
- Implementation of UN PRI reporting best practice
- Oversight and management of IQEQ, the Firm’s fund administration platform
- Implementation of efficient operational best practices with regards to accounting, payroll, expenses, tax, legal, and other matters, leveraging outsourced and in-house resources as appropriate and harnessing technology and automation wherever possible
- Oversight and management of Human Resources- responsibilities to include the promotion of diversity and inclusion best practices and the support of a culture that invests in, develops, and empowers its people
- Oversight and management of the outsourced compliance function in the delivery of regulatory best practice
- Oversight of auditing processes for the firm, its subsidiaries, and affiliated funds.
This role would ideally suit an ambitious, confident, academically impressive individual who is keen to add value and relishes working in a boutique investment management environment with plenty of visibility and responsibility. The ideal candidate will have some understanding of the private equity/ venture capital sector and bring familiarity and interest in software businesses and their key performance indicators.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for CFO / COO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly