Head of IT
Head of IT
Circa. £100,000 + bonus + benefits + car
Making a real difference to customers through digital, data and IT delivery
With strong performance and consistent growth throughout their history this privately held £180m business is seeking to hire a commercially aware Head of IT. The business has built a reputation for quality and exceptional customer satisfaction. IT touches every part of the value chain, enabling efficient and effective business operations in a vertically integrated, multi-site & international, customer led organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly commercial, involved IT leader to join the senior management team of a successful food systems and services business firm, to shape and deliver continuously improved IT & digital delivery for this ambitious customer centric growth business.
- Through strong, commercially aligned and well governed business systems leadership ensure IT delivers optimum operational support to a customers and colleagues in the UK & North America.
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, reporting to the CFO, the Head of IT will lead the execution and evolution of a digitally rich, cloud first strategy including substantial ERP consolidation & standardisation.
- Through a highly capable established team you will lead IT execution and operational delivery, as well as shaping innovation and delivery of commercial advantage data, intelligence and underlying process improvement.
- A well-rounded and hands-on IT leader with demonstrable experience of full lifecycle business systems ownership in support of critical B2C and B2B digital delivery. A proven team manager with excellent relationship skills, you will motivate, coach and develop internal IT resources in the delivery of customer value.
- Excellent engagement, influencing & collaboration skills will support your ability to shape and share the change vision with all commercial stakeholders, ensuring commercial returns and customer value from IT investments at every level.
- You will bring proven experience of a vertically integrated, customer led, product and services business. Systems implementation, project management, process mapping and careful relationship management skills are critical to success in this role.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/81654