Head of Enterprise Applications - GBP80-100K - London
Head of Enterprise Applications - GBP80K to GBP100K - London - required strong in Application Management of Microsoft cloud-based ERP, CRM and integration technologies including D365 CRM and Finance to work for my global strategic consultancy firm.
My client is looking to continue to build and excel their already successful business by enhancing their technology teams and processes. As the Application Delivery Manager you will be the expert in using modern business applications to support business critical processes and services.
You will be responsible for assisting in the selection of new business systems. This will also include being responsible for the operation, refresh, migration, optimisation, retirement & disposal of applications. The role will suit someone with a technical background, who is comfortable leading a team of technical application experts, preferably with significant exposure to Microsoft cloud-based ERP, CRM and integration technologies.
To apply your experience will also include:
- Leading the delivery of business systems estate, including Microsoft AX2009, D365 and PowerApps, ensuring that the systems meet production service levels.
- Plan - Working with business leads to maintain and enhance the applications estate
- Implement - Deliver technology change into the applications estate in accordance with business plans and non-functional requirements
- Hand on delivery and support for Microsoft D365 enterprise applications, including D365 Finance, D365 Sales and D365 Talent.
- Hand on delivery and support for Microsoft AX2009 and above.
- Hands on delivery and support for the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Hands-on technical leadership of development teams
- Experience of working and integrating with outsourced implementation and support partners.
- Experience transitioning from a traditional waterfall organisation to an agile organisation.
- Experience working with a global team within multiple time zones.
- Strong consultative approach (relationship and engagement skills).
Familiarity with the following technologies
- Microsoft D365 ERP & CRM
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Data Warehouse
- Microsoft certification (D365, Azure)
- Project management experience or certification
If you a passion for delivering excellent user experiences using Microsoft technologies with the drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself and others in this management role the please contact apply!