SC Clear Asset Management SME-London-12 months-GBP500p/d
SC Clear Asset Management SME - London - 12 months - GBP500p/d INSIDE
Parity Group Plc are excited to be partnered with a renowned public sector client of ours, who requires an experienced Service Asset & Configuration Management (SACM) Subject Matter Expert to join their team on an initial basis for a period of 12-months. The role will be based from either London, Bristol or Leicester
All applicants are required to hold current active SC clearance
- Work across the Live Services department, Commercial and partners (internal & external) to collate a single repository of licenses used within the Agency with their renewal dates.
- Work with our SACM partner to make the best use of the current tooling (Flexnet, SCC portal, CMDB).
- Identify saving that can be made when comparing license estate with actual usage and requirements.
- Review and implement process and procedure improvements, in particular, a delegated software renewal process.
- The output will be added to the Knowledge Base with regular "show and tell" sessions with the SACM team.
- Asset Management in particular Software licensing experience
- ITSM tooling experience
- Commercial experience
We look forward to hearing from you.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position