Integration Project Manager - Remote based
1 day left
1. Previous experience working with any China based Clients.
2. To start Immediate and remote based
3. Candidates who has no work restrictions in United Kingdom
4. Wide business process knowledge of any giant multinational Pharmaceuticals or FMCG projects
Specialised knowledge or experience:
1. Project management qualification, PMI or Prince 2 with more than 5 years of Project management experience.
2. Comprehensive experience in project management, including delivery of complex IT projects and services, on both in-country and above-country levels
3. Proven experience in managing virtual teams.
4. Prior integration experience of an ERP system deployment. In particular experience of SAP/JD Edwards will be a distinct advantage
- Deliver the agreed outcomes within agreed time, cost, scope and quality.
- Identify and negotiate schedules, milestones, budgets and resource requirements to meet project outcomes.
- Develop project plans specifying goals, deliverables, resources (including sourcing approach), scheduling, contingency plans and allocation.
- Organise and co-ordinate tasks and activities performed by the project team to ensure project progress.
- Track and manage the project budgets