VP/ED Java Developer with Swaps Forwards Pricing Knowledge
Global Investment Bank have a multiyear opportunity for an experienced VP/ED Level Java Developer to join the firms Electronic Trading FX Strat team. This opportunity is for a Java Developer who will be responsible for designing/developing a new FX eTrading trading platform The role will focus on migrating key derivative products such as Forwards, Swaps and NDF's onto the new platform, and decommission of the existing Legacy platforms.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Core Java ideally with some low latency exposure
- Distributed systems server development
- Messaging, Tibco Rendezvous, EMS/JMS
- Framework Design and Development
- Knowledge of FX Products (Spot, Forwards, Swaps and NDF's)
- eTrading/eFX experience
- Ability to learn new technology including utilising Cloud AWS based architecture
- Knowledge of e-Trading workflows (Contribution, Trading, STP, RFQ, Market data)
- Ultra low latency
- eFX Risk and Pricing
- multi-threaded systems experience
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.