Head of Global Operations (Logistics)
TOWER Cold Chain Solutions is a fast-growing, engineering & technology-led business, delivering cutting edge temperature-controlled packaging and service solutions to the global pharmaceutical and life sciences industry.
The business has seen its sales pipeline boosted by the pandemic and is well-positioned for continued accelerated global growth. TOWER’s headquarters are at Theale, less than 30 minutes west of London’s Heathrow Airport. Its other hubs are in Philadelphia, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Brussels, Frankfurt, Manchester, Singapore, Shanghai, Melbourne, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth: all are supported by a global repositioning service that allows customers to take TOWER containers into and out of a wide range of global locations.
The Head of Global Operations will, working closely with the CEO, assume a strategic role in the continued growth and development of the organisation.
The ideal candidate is likely to have:
- Experience in delivering complex operational leadership in a rapidly growing organisation with a complex logistics network
- Knowledge of Cold Chain networks either from a 3PL environment or in-house logistics role
- Global track record of expansion and management
- A proven ability to grow and expand a team and align the logistics and operations strategy to the growth agenda of the business
- Lead and develop the company’s Global operations & warehousing team to deliver global consistency and operational excellence
- Lead and develop the company’s Global customer service team to deliver global consistency and market-leading customer focus, satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Lead and develop the company’s Global Hub & Depot infrastructure and team to deliver global consistency, optimise 3rd party supplier relations and provide company with market-leading operational global reach
- Lead and develop the company’s Transport, logistics and Fleet Management to deliver global consistency, optimise 3rd party supplier relations and provide company with market-leading logistics capability and optimal inventory management
Unfortunately, individual calls cannot be fielded for this opportunity. If you would like to express your interest, then please do so through this advert. ALL applicants will be reviewed by the consultant looking after this position.
More searches like this
- Pharmaceutical Supply Chain / Logistics Senior Management jobs in United Kingdom
- Transport & Logistics Supply Chain / Logistics Senior Management jobs in United Kingdom
- Engineering Supply Chain / Logistics Senior Management jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Supply Chain / Logistics Senior Management jobs in United Kingdom