4 days left
Our client is a high growth, PE backed consultancy business with an impressive international client portfolio. They are now looking to recruit a best-in-class CFO to partner the CEO as they embark on the next stage of the company’s growth trajectory. The successful candidate will have previous experience working in an exit driven, international business and will be seeking a true value creation opportunity.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the wider business by optimising, and helping deliver, their ambitious growth plans
- Lead the development, preparation, and communication of useful, actionable financial and business analytics.
- Lead the finance and operations function managing and developing the team and ensuring they provide a first-class service to the business
- Lead the acquisition and integration process for acquired companies
- Challenge assumptions and decision making as appropriate providing associated financial analysis and guidance
- Lead the annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasting process as well as identifying new ways of working to improve efficiency, robustness and usefulness of forecasting and budgeting
- Leverage tools and systems to access data and present meaningful, concise information to internal clients
- Provide timely and accurate financial information to Business Unit Management, including the compilation and delivery of monthly reporting packages covering financial results, staffing levels, billable hours, utilization, pipeline, backlog, project profitability and DSO
- Assist and advise the management team in determining staffing needs and establishing criteria for investing in new product and service lines
- Ensure effective systems integration to enable timely and accurate forecast information – Revenue, Business Unit Contribution, Cash Flow, Business Development pipeline, and capital expenditures
- Support the preparation of cost estimates for client proposals
- Prepare ad hoc financial analyses as requested
Required Education and Skills:
- ACA qualified (or equivalent) and/or Degree in Finance, Accounting or related study and equivalent experience.
- 4 - 7 years of related experience in a project-based professional services firm or similar environment.
- Ability to develop trusted business relationships throughout the organization by delivering quality work to deadline.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of internal and external clients, and provide excellent customer service.
- Exceptional communication, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to produce high quality work with little direction.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and sometimes challenging conditions while maintaining professionalism.
- Systems implementation experience
- Detailed understanding of international accounting, foreign exchange and currency management.
- Experience working with PE backed businesses.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, etc.), PowerPoint and MS Dynamics AX or other relevant ERP systems. Awareness of Salesforce CRM would be an advantage
- Passion for technology strategy and policy issues would be an advantage.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly