Interim FP&A Director
I’m currently supporting an exceptionally high-growth digital business, created from a merged group with Private Equity investment. Having recently recruiting a high-profile PE CFO, they are looking to build an exceptional finance function to take them through a rapid EU market expansion strategy.
As they fully integrate the group and pursue further acquisition opportunities, one of the most prevalent requirements is for a best-in-class FP&A Function. Whilst there is certainly a longer-term need, there is an urgency for someone to start building Group FP&A from scratch.
I am looking for an experienced interim, experienced in setting up FP&A functions in high-growth businesses. Working directly for the CFO and the PE investors, you will build the strategic plan, FP&A calendars, budgets and forecasts, as well supporting how the business thinks and acts commercially.
Given the workload, it’s very likely you’ll need to hire quickly and the business is fully supportive of expanding the team.
- Experienced in super-high growth tech environments – whilst the group is quite large, there is very much a start-up feel to the business.
- Experienced in Private Equity owned businesses.
- Very hands-on FP&A experience – must have built functions from scratch and developed them into PE quality.
- Ideally a strategy/consulting background.
- Experience in a buy-and-build would be hugely beneficial.