Senior HR Business Partner
Our client, a global bank, have an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis.
The role will be supporting the Retail function (c.10,000) and will assist with both the ongoing evolving HR strategy and its commercial deliverables, but also the ongoing transformation the business is currently going through.
Duties are not limited to, but will include:
- Building and maintaining company wide relationships including the wider HR team to understand properties and risks
- Act as a subject matter expert for HR including Talent Management, Organisational Design, Employee Relations, HR best practice and change and transformation
- Use own experience to influence business leaders whilst supporting them through change
- Lead on HR elements of company transformation ensuring stakeholders are always informed and up to date
- Contribute in forums working with the unions on broader issues
- Continually forward plan and be aware of outside impacts that may be a risk to the business
- Manage, coach and empower a team of HR Business Partners
To be considered for this role it is essential that you are a proven Senior HR Business Partner who has gained their experience from either a Retail or Retail Banking background. The role is all encompassing and will draw on all of your HR experience including change and transformation. In addition, this role will manage a small team so previous management experience is a must, and union experience would be an advantage. The business moves at pace so you must also be comfortable with this.