Partner, Corporate Commercial Law Firm - Top 200
All-round understanding of corporate commercial law and consistent record of high-level client advice
Proactive business development and/or an existing client base
Excellent leadership of the current team, working collaboratively and mentoring others
I have been retained by a long standing client to search for a Senior Associate or Partner to join their growing Corporate Commercial team in Lodon & East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Essex, and Hertfordshire). My client is a leading corporate commercial law firm, who pride themselves on providing expert advice to their expansive and loyal client base. Their business has grown from strength to strength as a result of creating a collaborative and collegiate working environment. See the following details of my search and get in touch if the position is of interest to you.
An award winning UK top 200 firm, based in London, Hertfordshire and East Anglia. 30 partners, practicing a variety of specialist areas. The Corporate Commercial division consists of 1 Partner, 3 Associates, 1 NQ, 1 Paralegal and 1 Trainee. The firm has an already well established business in Essex and Hertfordshire and is looking to expand further in to Cambridgeshire. A client centric frim who understand quality and compassion when advising clients.
- UK Qualified Lawyer for top 200 firm
- Upwards of 10 years PQE in established firm at Senior Associate and above
- Excellent understanding of corporate commercial law and background of advising clients on any manner of transaction
- Established client network and capable of developing business
- Compassionate and apathetic team player, capable of motivating and mentoring others
- Provide proactive and creative advice and services to clients in all aspects of Corporate and Commercial Law.
- Ensure the profitability of the firm is maintained through regular billing and financial management of the client.
- Initiate, develop and nurture client relationships.
- Draft Documentation using precedents and creating precedents where none exist.
- Contribute to the firm's knowledge bank.
- Manage highly sensitive and emotive cases appropriately.
- Provide advice on complex matters to other members of the team in relation to Corporate and Commercial Law issues.
- Work on high profile cases which may have a higher level of economic, political, or social impact or risk on the firm.
- Develop Corporate and Commercial law products, including e-products via the firm's website.
- Attend and speak at the firm's marketing events and seminars.
- Through good business development techniques acquire new clients for the firm.