Interim IT Risk Director
Our client is a financial services organisation who needs an interim Director of Technology Risk for 6-12 months.
- Provide guidance, oversight and challenge to IT policies and procedures ensuring best practices are delivered upon and they are adhering to the Groups Risk Framework
- Ensure Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) are in place to monitor all key risks against risk appetite and use to monitor and challenge risk profiles
- Work closely with and build a business partnering approach with key Technology stakeholders
- Enhance and embed risk culture in the Group Technology Service organisation using risk champions
- Challenge the assessment of risks associated with new products, business initiatives and material project change and ensure adequate 1st line deployment of appropriate controls to mitigate risks
- Provide second line assurance in relation to core IT control framework(s)Group level reporting on IT risk profile
You will have the following:
- Worked extensively in Financial Services sector managing the IT risks
- Experience and qualifications related to IT governance and risk management
- Have come from a career in Risk management.
- An understanding of the core controls and metrics used to manage IT risks