Head of Architecture (Payment Cards/Acquiring)
SoCode have been appointed to begin a search for a Head of Architecture (Remote) for our client - a FinTech customer operating in the Payments sector, based in the UK.
This is a new position, to oversee and lead the Architecture function - as leading voice in the technology function, you'll be working closely with and reporting to the CTO. This is a highly autonomous role which would suit a seasoned Lead Solutions/Enterprise Architect who is looking to make the step up into the their first Head of Architecture position.
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate most of the relevant skills and experience listed below:
Key Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience in System Design and Software Development
- Industry specific experience within Financial Services / Payments
- Strong technical skills and familiarity with .NET Core, C#, Java, MS-SQL
- A track record of excellent software implementation and systems integration skills, deploying complex systems at large scale
- An adaptable approach, committed to tech innovations, progressive ideas and finding advanced tech solutions collaboratively with the business to meet the overall business strategy
The successful candidate will receive a strong basic salary (£110,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Generous Package). Totcal Comp in the £125-£140k region.
You'll be working part onsite and part remote, working flexible hours to suit your life balance.
Sounds Good..... What's next?
If you think you would be well suited or would like more information please do forward your CV via this advertisement or get in touch with SoCode directly.
Suitable candidates can interview and start immediately - our client is keen to conduct Video Interviews and make an appointment on this key position as soon as possible