Permanent Finance Director - Central London
Pinpoint Resourcing are proud to be partnered with a rapidly expanding fashion company to source a strong Finance Director to join their team. The company have had continual growth in recent years and are in a healthy position despite the current economic climate.
- Oversee the production of the monthly UK Management Accounts, with variance analysis and explanatory notes
- Review the monthly management accounts for the multiple entity overseas operations and ensure they are received in a timely and accurate manner.
- Recruitment, monitoring, training and development of team (circa 5).
- Check and agree the reconciliation of all Balance Sheets accounts including prepayments, accruals, bank, VAT, PAYE and salary control accounts.
- Manage team to ensure that ledgers are closed and reconciled
- Preparation of a weekly cash flow forecast, review against company's overall facilities.
- Oversee the recovery of Letters of Credit raised by customers
- Check ageing of debtors - provide advice on recovery concerns
- Manage the Year End Audit and Financial Statements preparation
- Check and agree statutory reporting, Intrastat, EC Sales, VAT and PAYE.
- Ensure quarterly corporation tax payments are appropriate for the profit projections and are transmitted on time.
- Monitor customer exposure (debt book and WIP)
- Liaising with external suppliers to ensure adequate service/pricing
- Review potential new customers. Analyse balance sheet and trading performance and provide an opinion
- Assist Group FD with various Ad hoc projects. These are a key feature of this role. The scope is wide ranging, including - Brexit planning, Covid-19 DR scenarios, investment appraisals etc
- Internal review of accounting functions/ procedures and processes
- Qualified (ACA, ACMA or ACCA) with extensive post qualification experience.
- Periodic international travel
- Experience managing a team of at least 5
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working in an office environment 5 days per week
If the above role sounds like your next step, then please apply!
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this advertisement, it is with regret that we may only be able to contact those applicants successful in being shortlisted. However, your application for this or any further roles, may mean that we are able to contact you when additional vacancies become available.
Pinpoint Resourcing Ltd is an employment agency and employment business