Operations Director - Pharmaceutical
Jackson Hogg is working with a global pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation who are looking to appoint an experienced Operations Director to lead a site transformation/turnaround. This is a key leadership position reporting into the CEO.
- Ensure all site operations activities (Operations & Engineering) are run effectively and efficiently to facilitate achievement of budget through on time and in full delivery of high-quality product to customers.
- Devise, develop and deliver a strategic plan to drive the Operations function forward and liaise with all members of the senior leadership team on the implementation of the plan in meeting business needs and communication of operational objectives, challenges and achievements
- Ensure all operations activities align with organisational requirements with regards to Quality, EHS, MHRA, GMP and legislative expectations and requirements.
- Close collaboration with Technical Services to ensure clinical trials work is planned and executed in line with customer expectations.
- Liaise closely with the Quality Function and drive departmental capabilities around the management of deviation investigations, CAPAs, self-inspections and change control processes.
- Build and deliver a culture of operational excellence with a strong focus on the identification, scoping and delivery of operational and efficiency improvements.
- Drive and sustain strong Sales and Operations Planning process with high accuracy and dependable production planning
- Act as a point of contact for customers with regards to operational outputs, technical and product queries
- Development and delivery of operational budgets with ability to analyse and make improvements to cost base
- Overall responsibility for directing the scoping, management and delivery of capital projects
- Operational leadership background in pharmaceutical sectors (ideally solid-dose)
- Track record of driving change and delivering a site turnaround project
- Ability to engage and create high-performing teams