Interim Head of Automation (Pharmaceutical)
We are currently looking for a Interim Head of Automation to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Interim Head of Automation you will be responsible for building out an Engineering Team and generating a strategy for automation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Interim Head of Automation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- As the Interim Head of Automation, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and designing your own automation strategy for manufacturing, R&D, critical utilities and systems.
- You will be leading the automation team and developing the team further whilst introducing a new ethos and technically to drive process efficiency and planned expansion.
- As the Interim Head of Automation, you will be responsible for providing leadership, innovation and best practice from GMP.
- You will be managing the whole automation department which is to GAMP & GMP standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Interim Head of Automation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
- Relevant degree in a Electrical Engineering discipline.
- Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical or Food Manufacturing is essential.
- A working knowledge and practical experience with leading a lead and implementing automation strategies is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.