Corporate Finance Director-Commercial Due Diligence, Healthcare
Our client is a global consulting firm based in Central London. Having recently set up a new Healthcare Commercial Due Diligence team, they are seeking to hire an ambitious and talented Corporate Finance Director to support the strategic growth plans.
The Director will take a key role in project delivery, business development, client relationship ownership and practice development. You will review the Healthcare and Life Sciences deals market for potential targets and subsectors of interest. You will also work closely with the lead Partner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the lead partner on all aspects of growing the service
- Identify and recognise new project and business opportunities. Drive growth through origination and effective BD
- Oversee numerous client engagements and deliverables, which includes monitoring progress, quality and client interaction
- Risk and compliance: ensure team are working ethically and leading on Risk
- Assist the Partner in the development of existing and new service stream methodologies.
- Drive innovation.
- Business development: track record of origination and selling project work, scoping appropriately, developing and managing client relationships.
- Relevant knowledge of market changes and potential impact on clients
- Demonstrable experience in running Commercial Due Diligence in numerous deals, as well as growth strategy projects (preferably in a similar firm / environment)
- Deep experience in managing teams and leveraging stakeholder relationships to deliver superior results, ability to find innovative solutions to complex issues
- Healthcare and Life Sciences sector experience: deals and growth strategy experience within the sector.