Walker Cole International is searching for a Technical Director to join an leading Pharmaceutical Company in the Berkshire area. The Technical Director will be responsible for providing technical insight into the development of New Chemical Entities (NCE's) towards entry into Clinical Trial Testing.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Lead, recruit, and develop a large team focussing on Formulation and Development of New Chemical Entities (NCE's).
- Act as an internal SME for Formulation Development in presentations to internal and external stakeholders, as well as taking an active role in the proposal development process.
- Work closely with the rest of the site leadership team to identify new business opportunities, foster an environment of continuous improvement and encourage a positive working environment.
- Lead Scientific and Technical Understanding of Formulation Development Activities across the business maintaining a current understanding of developments in the field.
The successful candidate:
- MSc or PhD in a Pharmaceutical or Life Science Subject.
- Previous managerial experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry in a formulation/development role. Experience working with CRO's/CDMO's would be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical Drug Development with a focus on Formulation/Drug Delivery