CEO - Multi Academy Trust
Job Title: CEO - Multi-Academy Trust
The Company: CEO - MAT
Do you want to work for a growing Multi-Academy Trust and play a pivotal role in its future growth? Are you looking to work within a collaborative Trust and help empower others?
With a mix of selective and non-selective schools ( students and all schools rated either Good or Outstanding), this MAT was established to improve the quality of education and aspirations of students within the Dartford area. This highly regarded organisation has a fantastic opportunity for a strong CEO to help drive and lead the Trust through its next stage of development as it looks to grow and ensure continued school improvements.
Key Responsibilities: CEO - MAT
As CEO, you will be responsible for the performance of all the schools within the Trust, instilling the vision and ethos of the Trust throughout the organisation. The role will also act as the Accounting Officer.
- Work in line with, and execute, the Trust's vision and ethos, working to achieve the Trust's strategic objectives
- Ensure that all schools are working in line to their development plans and have appropriate policies in place
- Identify and implement opportunities for the growth and development of the Trust, ensuring development of staff in member schools
- Be the main point of contact for key bodies and act as the key figurehead for the Trust
Experience Required: CEO - MAT
- Experience of managing multiple schools as either Executive Head, CEO or similar
- Sound understanding of school finances
- Track record of delivering school improvements and building effective Senior Leadership Teams
- Strong communication, with a variety of bodies and stakeholders
- Clear, driven, and supportive approach to the delivery of education and its importance
To express interest in this exciting senior management opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.
You will have experience of working within the Education Sector, working currently as Executive Head, Deputy CEO, CEO or similar.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.