Head of International B2B Brand Marketing
About the organisation
Our client is a global health services company with a mission to help improve the health, wellbeing, and peace of mind for their customers. The company offer specific products and services around life, accident insurance products, supplemental health, and health care coverage.
As Head of B2B Brand Marketing, you will develop, manage and implement all of the B2B Brand and Thought Leadership campaign assets, marketing communications plans, tools and processes to support the building of our client’s brand across UK, Europe and UAE markets.
In this role you will design, develop and manage and optimise multi – channel earned, owned and paid B2B Brand and Thought Leadership campaign strategies and platforms that effectively support business objectives to build the brand and maximise growth potential within the B2B segments.
Significant partnering with senior local market stakeholders and agency partners to lead the design, management and optimisation of best in class, "digital first" Brand and Thought Leadership campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in multi- market brand strategy and brand campaign execution across earned, owned, and paid media channels both offline and online
- Proven success in “ digital first “ brand campaign/content marketing
- Comprehensive knowledge in global/international brand management, international advertising/B2B, digital centric integrated campaign management, thought leadership/content marketing and events marketing
- Extensive knowledge in working with and managing Brand, PR, Digital and/or Paid Media agencies
- Likely experience from B2B Technology, Financial Services, Insurance or Professional Services at a regional or global level.
- Degree qualified
Candidates will demonstrate the following key attributes:
Ability to drive results, collaborate and influence across a heavily matrixed structure
Strong collaboration skills to gain support and buy in across multiple stakeholders at all levels
Enthusiastic and flexible to work with and collaborate with a diverse and geographically dispersed team
Flexible and hands – on, able to multi -task and work to deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a newly created team, bringing your Brand and Thought Leadership expertise as a critical enabler for our client in their mission to help improve the health, wellbeing and peace of the customer they serve.
If you would like to express your interest, then please do so through this advert, with a CV and short covering letter. Please quote ref: Boyden/JH2020 ALL applicants will be reviewed by the Partner/Team looking after this position.