Interim Group Head of Tax
Our client, a listed international services business headquartered in London, is seeking an interim Group Head of Tax for a period of 3-6 months. The role will be based remotely/WFH.
- Supporting the CFO and Group Finance to ensure corporate tax compliance across the international Group
- Fostering and maintaining relationships with HMRC and external/local advisors
- Managing the Group's direct tax reporting, transfer pricing, VAT related matters
- Providing advice to the business for M&A, internal restructuring and other ad hoc business matters
- Qualified accountant or tax advisor of graduate calibre
- Proven experience leading the tax function of a large international business
- Experience with US tax and dealing with in-country tax advisors
- Able to lead the partnership between the business and the tax function
Offering £600-£750 per day.