Interim CFO / FD
Our high-growth, start-up healthcare manufacturing client require an Interim CFO to support them, and execute a potential IPO. The role then has the potential to continue permanently.
You will need to be hands-on and adapt to this high-paced environment; working autonomously to deliver IPO readiness and execute the listing.
- Lead and execute the IPO listing, ensuring all compliance, documents and deadlines are met
- Work autonomously to depict relevant financial data, to create adept reporting and insight
- Develop a robust finance function to support the ongoing business strategies and growth i.e. recruit a team and instil process/control/reporting
- Partner with the CEO and relevant stakeholders to ensure collaborative and coherent knowledge share, bringing financial understanding and expertise to the business
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Strong technical knowledge with demonstrable experience having lead an IPO
- Strong stakeholder management skills; supporting business growth internally and externally
- A hands-on detailed approach; Excel and strong data skills