International Finance Consultant
My client is an international consultancy that drive challenging reform programmes through to implementation in multi-billion $ organisations. They have grown significantly in their first few years and as they continue to increase their portfolio in multiple countries, they are eager to bring in high calibre talent to work on their key contracts.
This is a unique and fantastic opportunity if you fit the below profile:
- You are a chartered accountant with 2-5 years post qualification experience
- You qualified in audit, and/or have climbed the ranks in a central government organisation
- You are a keen traveller and would relish the opportunity to work on site a couple of weeks every month internationally
- You take pride in having excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- You are a natural project manager – highly organised, capable of planning complex, multi-faceted tasks and managing multiple stakeholders
- You are eager to start a new contract role in January that will become permanent after 3 – 6 months.
This role will be remote working initially, but the office is based in central London and has a collaborative, fun and supportive culture. As soon as international travel is permitted again, you will begin travelling to clients.
Candidates applying must have no more than 1 month notice period.