Head of Sales
7 days left
A Head of Sales is required to drive the future growth of their inside sales team. You will play a central role in devising and executing the sales strategy, whilst aligning it to the overall UK strategy.
A leading PE backed technology business who are have ambitious plans for the business and are seeking the right individual to help with those plans.
As the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for setting the strategy across a large internal sales team that aligns with the national growth and strategy plans. You will be responsible for establishing and working towards agreed budgets plans whilst driving performance via your team of managers. You will play a key role in devising a executing the future growth plans of the business and ensuring sales structures are in place to achieve the growth. As a hands on leader, you will work with individual team members as required and liaise with key clients as required.
As the Head of Sales, you will:
- Have a proven track record of managing internal sales teams 30+
- Have experience managing through managers
- Have a demonstrable background in meeting and exceeding targets
- Ideally come from a technology solution background where you can demonstrate selling multiple products and solutions
- Understand and previously worked in complex organisations
- Worked with different sales methodologies and applied to achieve results
- Be commutable to Manchester
Up to £80,000 + OTE + Benefits