Head of Data and Analytics
Head of Data Analytics
£110,000- £125,000 + bonus + benefits
An exciting role working for a leading telecommunications company. They operate across an international scale and have a huge customer base. They are just starting their data journey and looking for a senior candidate to help with the formation of their analytics area. You will report directly into the CCO and take on loads of responsibility straight away!
As a Head of Data and Analytics, you will focus on the analytics road map. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage, lead and develop the data team.
- Initially you will be expected to be hands on, with the first project being building propensity models in Python, following this it is building Power BI dashboards.
- Help define a culture of data collection, and how to gain insight.
- Identify new opportunities of deeper analysis focusing on customer understanding.
- Work with a strategic approach communicating with C-suite to define the analytics direction.
Your Skills and Experience:
A successful Head of Data and Analytics will have:
- Ability to build propensity models in Python is a must.
- Experience working across SQL, data visualisation and either R/Python, and still hands on now is essential.
- The ability to see the commercial value of data and provide insights.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to converse with C-level stakeholders
- Educated to a degree level or above in a STEM subject
- A salary of £110,000-£125,000.
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
- Lots of ownership of projects.
How to apply.
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.