Manufacturing & Engineering Director
3 days left
Base Salary: £90k - £100k basic, full executive package including bonus and share options
Our client is a hugely successful manufacturer of premium FMCG products with an established brand and rapidly growing private label offering, supplying all major retail customers in the UK and Beyond. They are succession planning due to retirement and have created a new role on the
senior leadership team.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive and a key member of the senior leadership team you will design and implement an operational excellence strategy to increase business performance in an environment heavily focussed on further success and growth in both UK and International markets.
- Will lead and mentor a multidiscipline leadership team with 7 direct reports including Production, Quality, H&S, Engineering leaders and work closely alongside peers across all other functional leadership positions to ensure overall business success.
- Will liaise with and work closely alongside peers and customers to ensure exceptional service and quality levels are maintained.
- Will directly manage all key investment initiatives during a period of growth.
- Of degree calibre you will be an inspirational leader with a proven track record leading multi-disciplined operational teams in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment ideally on a multisite basis.
- Strong understanding of the technical requirements of UK retail customers. Additional international exposure advantageous however not essential.
- A hands-on leader, you will enjoy interacting with employees and customers at all levels and be keen to operate in a growth environment.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref MDE/896/21 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Manufacturing & Engineering Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly