Business Unit Director
3 days left
Location: United Kingdom
Base Salary: £120k + Full Exec Package
Bonus: Commensurate to success
Our client is a leading supplier of highly technical products and services to the global Defence industry. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a Business Unit Director to their executive leadership team.
- Reporting directly to the Chief executive you will enjoy complete strategic accountability for a £100m+ business across multiple sites (UK & International).
- Will regularly engage with customers both UK and abroad managing relationships at a senior level to ensure exceptional service levels and secure future business.
- A key element to this role will be to lead and mentor a multidisciplined team with 5 direct reports managing multiple (20+) complex programmes at any one time.
- An element of international travel will be required.
- With an engineering or relevant degree level qualification you will be a proven general manager (P&L Owner) with the ability to prove you can add significant value in a technical engineering, manufacturing or service environment within the defence sector.
- Commercially astute you will see the benefits of working in a collaborative approach to business and have a solid technical understanding of defence applications.
- A hands-on leader with exceptional communication skills you will be keen to join an organisation who give significant autonomy to their management whilst still working closely together to achieve results.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: BUD/896/06 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Business Unit Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly