Chief Architect/Head of Enterprise Architecture
Our client is a global professional services and specialist consulting company, headquartered in London with a strong presence in the US and across several international markets, highly profitable currently but with ambitious continued growth plans, targeting £500M revenues. Part of their offering includes core digital customer products which provide aggregated data insight, and this represents a good chunk of their P&L on top of their classic consulting and value-add service fees. They are hiring a number of key leadership positions to future proof the business and set them on their way for the next phase of maturity and growth.
The Chief Architect/Head of Enterprise Architecture is a critical and strategic hire to help define, deliver and govern their technology architecture and get the best value from their cloud technologies estate, across Applications, Business System, Infrastructure etc, with a focus on building capability and leading architectural strategy in data, integration, ERP, digital product delivery etc, unlocking full commercial potential.
To qualify, applicants must display:
- Previous experience as Chief Architect or Lead Enterprise Architect
- Bachelor degree in computer science of related field
- Proven and established experience of architecting and implementing cloud-based technology estates
- Specific expertise in delivering Microsoft based technology architectures
- Breadth of knowledge across infrastructure, applications, integration, data and software engineering enterprise strategy and architecture domains
- Demonstrable experience of delivering digitisation of customer and internal business processes
- Experience of operating as a senior member of management and leadership team, horizontal and cross functional influence & leadership, and outstanding change management/stakeholder engagement.
- Exceptional softs skills and communication.
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.