Chief Technology Officer
Chief Technology Officer £130-£150k + Bonus + Equity Share Scheme and much more (West Midlands) based but currently fully remote, but there will be significant travel to the office as and when required.
Certes are looking for an experienced Chief Technology Officer to join a highly successful online business. Who have recently acquired some private Equity investment to help grow and scale the business tenfold.
We are specifically looking for an experience CTO to bring swift Action, this will include a review of existing IT Strategy and take corrective action where required. You will have the ability to look at their current online systems and make recommendations for improvement's that can be made to increase conversions. We are after an online / B2C expert with experience of online shopping and customisation /conversion experience is essential along with the ability to build a high performing Engineering Team to deliver against the Strategy.
You will need to have demonstrable experience of Scaling and Growing a B2C /online business both revenue and Headcount which resulted in significant revenue growth.
- Proven track record in a CTO role
- Online /B2C specialist - Millions of Views daily
- Financial Transactional Website (No downtime)
- Proven track record on building high performing Engineering teams
- Strong Technically (Can make business critical decisions)
- 3rd Party /Vendor management
- Leadership of an IT Team (30 plus Heads)
- Experience around Data to improve customer experience and support continuous improvement
- Experience of working with the C-suite and Private Equity Backers
- Experience of managing using Data/MI/stats to enable key decision making
- Budget and P/L experience
- Prince2, or APMP qualified
- Agile Expert
- Educated to degree level or professional equivalent
Reporting to the CEO of the business/Board.
- Excellent organisational time management and prioritisation skills..
- Team player, Flexibility, Initiative.
- Ability to manage and motivate people.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate well to staff at all levels.
- The ability to communicate with them tactfully and with respect.
- Ability to plan and implement solutions to complex problems.
- Able to work effectively, independently and as part of a team.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.