Senior PM/FM to Associate level - FM Consultancy
5 days left
Assisting with the delivery of the divisional business plan and overall company objectives including quality management, team management, financial management, day to day operations, development of new business, recruitment as required and project delivery. To take a senior role in the further all sectors and support on the business strategies in these fields.
A growing independent consultancy
- Bespoke audit and performance improvement programmes across supply chains, business process, statutory and compliance obligations, and industry best practice (benchmarking). Dispute resolution, arbitration and collaborative working models
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management; Contract (scope, pricing and terms) design and authoring; performance management and payment mechanisms; sourcing strategies; procurement; contract management and supplier/supply chain management.
- Technical FM advice on hard and soft service standards and service levels; business continuity, resilience and risk management, sustainability and operational excellence. Technology, Building Information Modelling (BIM) and Soft Landings.
- Strategy Reviews and Business Planning / Decision Support
- Review and development of Property Portfolio, Workforce, and FM strategies
- Review and development of facilities management policy and strategy to enable business strategy. Implementation of integrated asset management
- Options appraisal and design of facilities management operating and delivery models, including client organisation and supply chain
- Change and Programme Management of organisation and facilities management transformation including in/outsourcing, mobilisation and transition. Stakeholder management and communications advice and planning.
- Sound knowledge of FM
- Hold a relevant recognised professional qualification
- Possess a range of business case writing and funding application production skills and a track record of securing business and funding in the Sectors or other related Sectors
- Experience and knowledge of capital funding programmes for the respective sectors
- Be a work winner with the skills and attributes to develop new and repeat business
- Good practical understanding of building construction and building refurbishment experience
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Strategy development and implementation
- Presentation skills
- Change management
- Multiple Project/Service activity management
- Coaching and people management
- Experience of managing budgets and delivering on time, to cost and quality requirements
- Experience of team management and development of new business
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan workloads and work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Excellent salary and package
- Fantastic prospects
- A business with an ambition to grow with a live workload to support - something that is harder to come by in the current market!
- Open Flexible working policy, with scope for this role to potentially be based anywhere in the country if you're willing to travel to deliver work wherever required.