A Flexible Workplace Provider is looking for an Interim CFO for a January start.
This is a multi-site property business that is looking for an End to End Finance Director/CFO for a Private Company. The role is board level and reports to the COO.
You will have responsibility for the following;
- Quarterly Management accounts, balance sheet, forecasts, and reporting for locations/landlords.
- Cash flow control and management
- Management of bank accounts
- Transaction management (receivables and payables)
- Salary and Overhead cost managements
- Financial governance and compliance/laws/standards
- Statutory account preparation
- Audit Management
- Bank Relationship management
- Companies House management
- Efficient Tax management
- Shareholder management of interests
You will need to have strong FD/CFO experience from a private company in either the flexible workplace sector/hotels or property.
You will be expected to drive and improve a finance team and its processes, whilst contributing to the commercial agenda.